วันพุธที่ 13 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

My college life

 My college life



Four years ago. I studied in the Faculty of Social science major Social Research at Naresuan University.
The first day at Naresuan University, I am so excited for my new life. University made me have to adjust to so many people. I am glad and proud to learn that, Naresuan University.
I am happy to be living at Naresuan University.  Because was faced with a new friend and live by themselves. The opportunity to learn and absorb knowledge to prepare them for life, but for me “College life” is a life of freedom, more fun, less rules, but more responsibilities.
Although today, I have to graduate but I'm not sad because it is life experience. Now, I'm very happy and enjoyed it.
 Let's just be happy believing what you believe. You'll be happy with what you have done.

Everything about college life, I love it because it gives me great experience and it makes me very happy with my college life and I will keep all of your stories in my memory forever.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น